Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Carne de Porco á Alentejana

Holla!

Hah, don't get used to it, I won't post that frequently. I just finished the 7 speedpaintings of the week.
Since I didn't do anything digital in Norway I thought about a warm up by making a speed painting a day. So from now on, I'll start with some other studies, such as anatomy, values, colour from traditional to digital. Of course at first it was a rough start so I took longer, my maximum was 4 hours of "speed", but the last one I kinda got the hang of it and I painted it in less than an hour. So here it goes, in order of execution:

1. Still Life: took at least 4 hours.

 2. Sharp (?) Object: was a bitch to paint. 4 hours too.

 3. Photo reference: from my favourite model. took 3 hours.


4. Landscape: Crap. Bad choice of photo reference. 2 hours or so.


5. video screenshot: from Faith no more with the video on pause... Got a little carried away :D~~ 3.5 hours.

6. Object from photo : My eletric guitar looks exactly like this. 3 hours. From reference


7. Animals: My Cat Funny. The fastest I did. Less than an hour yay!



 That's it. stay tuned for moar.


kiss kiss bye bye.

p.s- Alentejana Style Pork, for those who wondered wtf I wrote on my title.


No comments:

Post a Comment