Friday, July 6, 2012

Sashimi

Hey kids! still alive? still following this blog? GOOD. I got some new fresh updates. Yeah I was supposed to update it sooner. Meh. Now I have lots of stuff to show...

from life observation (I reaally need to do lots of life studies like this)





My workplace is far away from my hometown so I have to catch the bus everyday. I usually take 45 minutes maybe, so I started to sit on front when I have the chance, and began to draw bus drivers. They don't have a clue I'm drawing them. Luckily, otherwise I wouldn't be here to update my blog hahha. ok moving on... ( My lines look messy obviously because of the bumpy roads, duh!)



some life drawings... the first one I've made while I was waiting for the subway.






I went to a chill out  Art house where they sometimes hire people to pose nude, it was fun... indeed.








and some stuff from imagination ( the last one was from my new sketchbook )



that's all folks! (and yeah I need to make some anatomy studies fo sho...)

No comments:

Post a Comment