Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tiramisu

Howdy!

You know what's really boring and annoying in this world? Posting a lot of stuff in a hot evening like today...

huh, yeah I have a valid explanation about these spots and the red ink here... I'm poor so I used to draw in the back too. And that taught me a valuable lesson: don't use copic markers on the back...ever. Oh and this hot chick again...sheesh, she can't get enough huh? aaaand from live observation.


Sketch dump, stuff from imagination, from live and photos ( actually from street ads ) the left one is a random  *perv* character concept.

It was this sketch's fault, although she could look innocent, she murdered someone AND the drawing on the back. Anyhoo, stuff from imagination. ( and yeah, I've been playing Mario Kart too ). And the girl on the magic carpet tells a little story of my life.


live studies, random people at the airport ( I don't travel, I just like to hang out in the airports...it's fun)

random people at restaurants, bus etc, friends and a poor advertisement to Fnac Cafe.


live studies....... from the right obviously.

a-ha! and of course, BUS DRIVERS! my latest fetish... yup. The last one, was a Zombie bus driver. (a failed attempt to paint shadows on his baldy head ) In the middle was a mix between balpoint pen, darkness, bumpy roads and bad driving also.

I swear if I gather this kind of stuff that much, I'm going to show it to the bus company I use to travel and demand a 1 year free pass subscription.  

hum, yeah I've made a lots of nude drawings, I just registered this pose on my Sketchbook, I've left my drawings on the Chill out Art House... I will update as soon as I can ge my hands on my sketches.
 this is my workplace. I get 1 hour to lunch, and every 30 minutes left or so, I make some live studies a bit, just to keep practicing. Still in progress, duh!
I have some live enviromnent studies also, but I still didn't scan. It's A3 paper size and honestly it's too hot to carry that stuff. Really.

That's all Folks. Oh and I think I'm going to enter an extremely hard (like GODLIKE) international Contest with cool prizes, nothing much.

1 comment: