Friday, March 15, 2013

Petit Gateau A.k.A a load off my chest

Hi... long time no type. Yeah. Lots happened in my life. I never blogged again, not that I'm a great responsible daily blogger... but yeah. I've been sick. I kind of don't wanna talk about it. But talking in this blog makes me feel like going on, and I'm now considering it much more therapeutic than before, not a simple blog where I simply dump my art and talk nonsense (which I will continue to talk, it's always funny).

Jokes aside, I had a nervous breakdown in the beginning of this year. I don't like to brag about it, don't feel jealous, your time will come too as soon you keep working your ass off an entire year without taking any vacations. As you, - my faithful, dear reader, could see, sice I've started my blog I did nothing but talk about improving and trying to prove something that I so wish to accomplish in a very short time. That leaded me to non-stop projects, Believing in lies, and for the worst, in the end all I could achieve was an unfair debt. This was my experience, and one of the causes of my breakdown. One of the reasons I started this blog, was for that school but, as time went by, I've realized that I needed a blog more than they ever told me I did. I was writing this for the wrong reasons.

 That school did boost my ego up, but even that has something to do with I want to do in the future, I don't really need them. why? Because I'm a flat broke bastard. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Every little thing I achieved, it was for my own merit. I'm happy that schools like that exist. But it's not for me and most importantly, It's not worth my money (Which I never had it in the first place ). I'm more dedicated to achieve things on my own. and learn things my way. It has always been like that.

I won't talk about this ever again, because this entry is not about that. It's about a restart in my life. The nervous breakdown fucked me up so much, that I WAS FORCED to restart all over. It's like hitting the ctrl+alt+delete buttons when the computer is overheating.

And now I'm on vacations. This is the day one. My family helped me surpass the breakdown. My sister invited me to go on vacations in Norway. For those who already know me, I've been here already.

I bought another sketchbook, it's been about 2 months ( since the nervous breakdown)and I didn't draw a thing. Except for work, of course. There's so much to tell, I was trying to resume all of it, but forget it.

Forget what I wrote before. I'm on a process of rejuvenating. A Rebirth. I'm going to make sure that when I come back to Portugal, I will come back different. A better person. A better woman. A better everything. And this blog will be the proof of the progress I'm going to make in this Rebirth Process. It's not a need. It's a must DO. If I want to be happy.

After this boring bla bla, I do have good news. I started to gain the urge of drawing when I feltl like drawing my Original Character, Sanji, and getting her tattooed in my left arm. It's was a hell of a snap. The first inspiration that hit me, I got tattooed almost full arm. And since then I don't regret it ( since then....lol I had it done three days ago) but she looks beautifull. It's was remarkable for me indeed.

Sorry for the all this nonsense. But I really needed to talk a bit, and got a little carried away.

Next time I will post some stuff. Pictures, drawings etc. And be funnier ( I promise haha...)

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment