Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beef Wellington

Hello there,

I've started my treatment for my left arm. It seems I got tendonitis on my shoulder, and now I'm slowly recovering it. I've made some studies, I had to take a break from major illustrations I had in mind... So I didn't do much since my last post but here goes:

traditional:















photo reference:






Screen capture from movies:

\
I just loved the Dark Knight trilogy, that's why.Not finished obviously.

 I loved "man of Steel". Personally I think its the best Superman movie ever made, I've seen every Superman movie and this is by far, the best.


 My favorite movie. "The Pianist ", and my most cherished scene.  I cried like a bitch because I'm a pussy that's why. And now I miss playing piano....I miss terribly... sigh.


each one took near 2 hours to execute.


selfies on the mirror:





Yeah I look always bored. In fact, I'm a boring person. the first went well, but the second I was fed up staring myself on the mirror for so long and my arm was in agony, so I pretty much rushed it. lol

and something something:





first one was with photo reference, a self-portrait from my own photo... I know I can't get enough of myself. the last one it's some doodle, free drawing and stuff.


that's all folks!












No comments:

Post a Comment