Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Steps

Daily specials:

- ZBrush Sketches for starters ( warning, excessively stretched polygons and abuse of the "move"brush)






- My first ZBrush work, no references, but she reminds me of someone, with not so much a forehead but a fivehead. She does look like an evil school theacher, right?





Progress! This should have been my first bust, a lady who desperately needs a facelift. She looks a bit scary, so I don't consider myself responsible for sleepless nights after opening the thumbnail. And she'll swallow your soul.


First speed sculpting. For those of you who do not know what speed sculpting is, it's sculpting, but with speed.Sculpted in dynamesh, no ears and no references. About 40 minutes.


This project I started at home, just because I wanted to sculpt my first girl crush. Obviously a WIP. I so regret not aving chosen her as my class project. Oh well.






Another 40 minutes speed sculpting, hands and feet, for all you fetishists out there.


Bah Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment