Thursday, May 10, 2012

that's odd...

Warning: This post contains ODD Content!

Hey my imaginary friends! Not much to show you today, just came here to tell you how it's going to works. Isn't that ODD? Feel free to ignore me and go play Farmville.Anyhoo...

 I was going to update this every day, but I don't really think it's necessary, it would be kind of ODD. I'll update this once aweek or more, because I know I will be thoroughly missed, and that would be ODD. My weekly update will show you what I've been up to this week, and maybe show you the loads of stuff I did before starting this blog. Feel free to comment, criticize, or threaten my life. All will be duly noted and answered, even the ODD ones.


Hasta la Pasta!

Pee Ass - This ODD content is to tell you all about the school where I'm learning digital artsy fancy stuff, ODD School http://www.odd-school.com/pt I really thought I had mentioned it before, how ODD...

Pee pee ass - I've been taking ZBrush classes late at night at ODD School, and I get home really late. I was supposed to work on my class project, but irresponsably started a personal one. I'm really really excited about this one, because it was started from scratch, and by yours truly. It was an epiphany, and I just had to, ya know?

It's about this handsome bad boy over here, it's a personal creation of mine and I just want to make a 3d model out of him, but with the Baiumproject and speed sculpting I just don't have the time, sadly.

That will be all.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment