Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baião.




Today my class project in embrionary stage. Nope, it's not a pokemon, digimon, or hentai tentacle demon. With his hair, I felt like turning him into a hentai muscly penile-tentacled demon.
I ended up choosing Baium, The cursed King, just because. I have a thing for giant men who were cursed for trying to build a gigantic tower to reach the skies and challenge the gods. This godhowever, wasn't as soft as the Bible one and turned the whole event into a linguistic mess. He went a little further and and turned him into a demon and locked him up on his own tower- So hardcore! I miss playing Lineage II...




I know, there's a part missing. So obvious, huh? That's right, he hasn't got pinkies! It's strictly intentional. Now come on, one of the hardest bosses in the game and 4 toes? Five fingers on each hand and 4 toes only? Come on...I lost all respect for him, and I wouldn't have chosen him if I had noticed. Did he trade those pinkies for immortality? Some people trade their souls, loved ones and His Royal Highness here trades 2 pinkies.


Pants and leggings version, no knee-plates yet. Just needs to be properly dressed and then I'll go to the subdivisions. And maybe paint him.


And just for a different taste, some photoshop quick sketches. One is the love of my life and the other is my bedroom window view. I know I suck at perspectives, and I plan to correct that. More works left, but still missing that scanner!
 

That will be all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment