Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shtuff


I hate skipping my music lessons, as much as I hate skipping ODD School or college. Why can't I just have one interest? My life would so much easier. It was hurtful to sacrifice my piano lessons, and now choir practice. Now that's going to make my dream of becoming a 3D modeller-tattoo-concept-artist-drummer-piano teacher-opera singer-painter-animator. This ti say I just want to show the 2nd phase of my Baium project, now with color and a little detail.

I'm a little confused with my project, just like whoever controls the rain in my country. Ah, and aside from a few ODD colleagues being super sweet and reviewing my work, I decided to join ConceptART.org. Daring huh? Whomever wats to join in on the personal ego-beatdown, just go to
 http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3456722#post3456722. The more the merrier!

Bye-ee!

No comments:

Post a Comment